Find Your Perfect Piece of Texas
BD272E06-F5B9-4998-B688-2A0712D8D8D2

Wide Open Spaces, Endless possibilities

Available Land for Sale in Texas

Becoming a landowner is more than a purchase - it's making your dream come true. Think of what you can do on your own land in Texas - whether you're looking to start a farm, a business, park a trailer, or build a ranch house, Liberation Ranches has the experience to help you find your perfect piece of land

See all available ranchettes below, or contact us for a personalized land buying experience

Abbott

Located an hour south of Dallas-Fort Worth and thirty minutes north of Waco, TX, this property consists of 193 acres of gently rolling farmland.  The property lies two miles west of Interstate 35 and roughly nine miles south of where I-35W and I-35E split.  This property is ideal for someone wanting to be very close to I-35 along the highly traveled San Antonio/Austin/Waco/Dallas-Fort Worth corridor.  This location provides great opportunities for trucking businesses or other businesses wanting to take advantage of the prime location near-35.

The parent property has been divided into eleven ranchettes ranging in size from fourteen to thirty-two acres.  Each ranchette has road frontage along County Road 2348.  The land is perfect for farming, ranching, and hunting.  Roughly 60% of the property is cultivated farmland, with the other 40% being wooded.  The property is currently planted in cotton.  

The majority of this property does not lie in the floodplain.  The only two ranchettes with any floodplain are Ranchette 1 and Ranchette 4, which border the creek on the northern boundary.

*Currently AG Exempt 

Abbott
Abbott Ranchette 6 • 15.202 Acres
Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 1 • 14.235 Acres
Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 2 • 14.236 Acres
Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 3 • 14.236 Acres
Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 4 • 32.657 Acres
Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 5 • 20.98 Acres
Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 7 • 15.101 Acres
Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 8 • 15.101 Acres
Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 9 • 20.98 Acres
Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 10 • 15.394 Acres
Electricity Connection, Meter Pole, Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway
Abbott
SOLD: Abbott Ranchette 11 • 15.1 Acres
Ranch Gate, Water Well, Wooden Entrance, Barbed-Wire Fence, Driveway, Electricity Connection, Meter Pole

Meet Our Expert Team

We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to every customer. Learn more about our land experts!

Questions About the Land Buying Process?

Get Started to Find Amazing Properties

We understand the unique challenges of buying your own land. From building your home surrounded by wide open spaces to revenue-building ranch properties, our team of land experts have the experience and compassion to bring your dream to life.

Buying land is like working with a blank canvas, filled with possibilities, and it’s time to find yours! Get in touch for a free consultation or contact us to start the process.

See Our FAQ